Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Guasdualito, Venezuela
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Willemstad, Curaçao
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Washington, In, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Lemnos, Greece
Dunedin (Aero) vs Muharraq, Bahrain
Dunedin (Aero) vs Matsuyama, Japan
Dunedin (Aero) vs Colombo, Sri Lanka
Spencer, Wv vs Qiqihar
Hay Springs, Ne vs Soci
Kingston, On vs Bayan-Ovoo
Tarvisio vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
- The distance between Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 754 km or 468 mi.
- To reach Bulls, Flockhouse in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 34.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Bulls, Flockhouse bearing 31.4° or NNE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Bulls, Flockhouse is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 2.8 °C (5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.5 °C (0.9°F) less in Bulls, Flockhouse. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 209.3 mm (8.2 in) more which is equivalent to 209.3 l/m² (5.14 US gal/ft²) or 2,093,000 l/ha (223,756 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.7° higher in Bulls, Flockhouse than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bulls, Flockhouse relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs Bulls, Flockhouse
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Hun, Libya
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Lowville, Ny, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Kabul, Afghanistan
Dunedin (Aero) vs Ganzhou, China
Dunedin (Aero) vs Waimate, New Zealand
Dunedin (Aero) vs Manston, Uk
Markovo vs Mcminnville, Tn
Alexandroupolis vs Dalatangi
Fort Wayne, Indiana vs Cabrera
State University, Nm vs Monte Plata
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bulls, Flockhouse
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E